Download "Guide to Exhibit" (PDF).
1. Booth Rental Fees
|Size||Per Booth||Consumption Tax（8%）（※）||Total|
|Organizers' Members||9m2 (3m×3m)||JPY270,000||JPY21,600||JPY291,600|
|Members of Cooperating Organizations,
and Overseas Associations
※Payment should be made in JAPANESE YEN ONLY. Bank transfer fee are NOT included in this amount.
※All Bank transfer fees are to be paid by the Applicant.
※If the full payment is not made, Organizer demand payment for the Shortage with Overseas Exhibitors Handling Fee.
Overseas Exhibitors Handling Fee will be charged up to JPY10,000.
*For participation in the past three exhibitions, contact: Japan Machine Tool Builders' Association
For example, if a member of an overseas association applies for 30 booths,
21-30 booth: 10 booths x JPY270,000 = JPY2,700,000
Space Only (If Exhibitors need partitions, Organizers will prepare partitions that they have. The partitions make the booth space a little bit smaller by their thickness.)
*For package booths including basic decorations, please refer to "Exhibitors Manual".
- Exhibition space during the trade fair as well as the delivery/removal periods.
- Exhibitor's badges. (The number of the badges provided differ according to the size of booth.)
- Visitor invitations (The number of the visitor invitations provided differ according to the size of booth.)
- Listing on the Official Guidebook and its offer.*1
- Listing on JIMTOF official website.*1
We charge for the utility usage and service as below after the trade fair.
- Use of electricity, water supply & drainage, compressed air, communication equipment, and flooring works
- Visitor Invitations' fee beyond the provided number
- Use of meeting or conference rooms
- Advertisements on the organizer-issued printed materials
- Utilizing Visitor Registration System
- Organizing Exhibitor Workshops
- Publication of information on co-exhibitors and represented companies in the official guidebook and on the official website.
- Other service provided by the Organizer
2. Exhibition Application and Agreement
|Members of Organizers, Cooperating Organizations,
and Overseas Associations
|9:00 a.m. OCT 2(Mon)
– 11:59 p.m. Oct 31(Tue), 2017
|Non-members (Domestic/Overseas)||9:00 a.m. NOV 1(Wed)
– 11:59 p.m. Nov 30(Thu), 2017
*Applications ARE NOT handled on a first-come-first-served basis. Organizers decide to receive an application taking the classification of exhibits into account.
*Some application may not be accepted as stated in 2- 4.
- Please make your application online via JIMTOF2018 official website by using the "Exhibitor Application Form." No other method of application will be accepted.
When making an exhibitor application, please submit documents with a summary of your exhibit items via post or email. We will use such documents to identify the type of exhibit items. If you are a first-time exhibitor at JIMTOF, please also send your company information.
- In the case of multiple companies applying to exhibit using the same booth, one company shall conduct all the necessary procedures as a representative, including the application, payment of various fees, etc.
For exhibitors who are not the representative exhibitor:
- Those with their company's own employees, products, and services provided at the exhibit booth shall be considered "Co-exhibitors."
- Those without their company's own employees at the exhibit booth but with their own products and services, provided shall be considered "Represented Companies."
- When a trading company or distributor applies as an exhibitor on behalf of a manufacturer, please submit a written agreement or authorization letter from the manufacturer of the products via post or email, at the time of the application. The format does not need to be standardized. Furthermore, if applying on behalf of an exhibitor etc. that is an overseas manufacturer, the written agreement or authorization letter must be in Japanese or English.
- The person making the application must have authority within the applicant organization for signing a contract to exhibit at this trade fair.
- Should any of the information provided on or with the application change at a later date, please notify the JIMTOF Fair Management Office at Tokyo Big Sight Inc. as soon as possible and obtain its approval.
Tokyo Big Sight Inc. JIMTOF Fair Management OfficeContact details : (for the Members of Organizers and Cooperating Organizations below)
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0063 JAPAN
Tel: +81-3-5530-1333 Fax: +81-3-5530-1222
Matters such as payment methods vary for each organization. Please contact your associated organization.
After receipt of the application, Organizers will notify the applicant in writing as the official acknowledgement by the end of January 2018. However, there might be cases that Organizers coordinate the number of the booths requested or cannot accommodate the application taking previous exhibit records of applicants into account when total demand exceeds the exhibition floor capacity or reviews of the application reveal irregularities. In these cases, Organizers will notify such applicants in writing by the end of January, 2018. In this regard, Organizers or the cooperating organizations shall not be liable for any damage caused by rejection of the application or reducing the number of booths.
Organizers will send the applicant the first invoice for the half amount of the total booth rental fees as subscription money, together with the official acknowledgement by the end of January, 2018, which the applicant shall remit to the specified bank account by the due date stated on the invoice. Then, Organizers will send the applicant the second invoice for the balance of the total booth rental fees by the end of April, 2018, which the applicant shall remit to the specified bank account by the due date stated on the invoice. (Bank handling charges are the liability of the applicant.) In case the applicant is a member of cooperating organizations, the organization may handle billing and collection of the fees on behalf of Organizers.
Organizers will not accept cancellation or modification of the application after it is approved, except for the case in which Organizers exceptionally approve them after receipt of written requests from the applicant. In case of cancellation, Organizers, or the cooperating organizations will not refund the paid-up amount to the applicant, regardless of the reasons for it.
Organizers will decide on the allocation of the exhibition space (please refer to Article 3 of "The Provison of Exhibition Agreement," page 11) and will notify the applicant of the space allocation, with the second invoice. The applicant has no right to oppose or demand changes with respect to the allocated exhibition space. Also, the applicant is not allowed to conduct such actions on part or all of the allocated exhibition space as selling/buying, collateralizing, transfering or lending to any third party, except for co-exhibitors and represented companies. (Please refer to 2-2-(2) for "co-exhibitors and represented companies".)
The exhibition agreement shall take effect from the date when Organizers confirm the full payment of the booth rental fees by the applicant. After the effective date, the applicant will have the right as an exhibitor to use the allocated exhibition space. If the payment is not made by the specified due date, the agreement shall not take effect, and therefore the applicant will not have the right to use the exhibition space. In this case, Organizers, or the cooperating organizations will not refund the paid-up amount to the applicant, regardless of the reasons for it.
Organizers will not accept cancellation or modification of the exhibition agreement after it is concluded, except for the case in which Organizers exceptionally approve them after receipt of written requests from the exhibitor. Organizers will not refund the paid-up amount to the exhibitor because of the cancellation or the reduced amount because of the modification, regardless of the reasons for them. If the exhibitor loses the qualification of the member of cooperating organizations or overseas associations, the agreement shall be automatically changed, and the status of the exhibitor shall be changed to the "Non-member". In this case, Organizers will additionally charge the exhibitor with the difference of the booth rental fees. If the exhibitor does not start using the allocated exhibition space by 13:00 on October 31, 2018, Organizers will take it as the cancellation of the agreement, and the exhibitor will lose the right to use the space. In this case, Organizers will not refund the paid-up amount to the exhibitor. Furthermore, Organizers or the cooperating organizations shall not be liable for any damage caused by such actions.