FAQ for Exhibitors
Delivery and Removal
- What is the delivery/removal plan?
- How are the starting dates for delivery and removal assigned?
- Can we start decorating our booth before our delivery starting date?
- Can we start removal on the last day of the exhibition?
- How can we obtain vehicle passes?
- Is it possible to obtain additional vehicle passes?
- What is the difference between exhibitor pass type A and type B?
- What information is printed on the exhibitor passes?
- How do we apply for exhibitor passes?
- Can we order additional exhibitor passes?
- When will the exhibitor passes be delivered?
- How can we apply for exhibitor passes for co-exhibitors / represented exhibitors?
- What is the period of validity for the exhibitor passes?
Admission Pass Readers
- Do we need to apply for the Internet to use the admission pass readers?
- Can we use the Internet on the rental computer that is supplied to be able to use the visitor management system?
- Is it possible to use both the wired admission pass readers and the handheld admission pass readers on one computer?
- Can we use multiple handheld admission pass readers on one computer?
- When is scanned data displayed on the screen? Is it displayed after the data is downloaded?
- Is there a charge to scan data?
- Where can I download the data?
- What is contained in the data?
- What are the advantages of the notebook computer with MS Word and Excel installed??
- Is each company only provided with one ID and one password?
- How can I obtain additional information about visitors?
- What is the maximum amount of additional visitor information that can be set?
- Can I change the names of the additional visitor information?
- How is the LAN cable installed in the booth?
- Is it possible to branch the LAN cable to multiple computers using a router?
- We want to establish a LAN connection in our booth. Can I use the LAN cable that is installed for the visitor management system?