Workshop rooms will be set up for exhibitors to hold their seminars and new product presentations during the fair. If you wish to apply, Please submit Order Form 10 by July 15 (Fri.) on the Exhibitors Website
Conference Tower 6F, Tokyo Big Sight (Planned for about classroom seating, 120 seats)
November 17 (Thu.) to November 22 (Tue.), 2016 11:00~16:00 for each day
|11:00 ～ 12:00
|13:00 ～ 14:00
|15:00 ～ 16:00
*Only one session can be assigned to one company.
- Rental fees
JPY 108,000 (Tax included) / unit (1 hour)
Projector, Screen, Microphone, Podium, Admission pass reader, Laser pointer
- You may start to use the room 30 minutes in advance to prepare, and 30 minutes over to clear up.
- Fair Management Office will introduce Exhibitor Workshops on the JIMTOF official website,
printed matters, and announce during the fair. Applicant is responsible for attracting visitors
and reception and operation. However, please remind that each exhibitors are responsible of attracting the visitors, reception and management on the workshop.
- Admission pass readers will be provided to scan the data of workshop participants. The scanned data of workshop participants will be provided to the corresponding exhibitors at the end of the fair.
- Allocation and Regulation of Use
- Fair Management Office will allocate the rooms to applicants according to the submitted forms. If there were multiple applications for the same room, Fair Management Office will decide and allocate.
- Assignment and regulations for using the conference room will be sent by July 21 (Thu.) by e-mail. Please adhere to the regulation.
- Fair Management Office will issue an invoice for the Exhibitor Workshop fees to the Exhibitor after the removal period.