|Consumption Tax (10%)
Member’s Booth Rental Fees※
Member’s Booth Rental Fees※
※“Member” refers to Members from organizing association, cooperating organizations and overseas associations of JIMTOF 2024
Space only.(If the exhibitor requires partitions, the Organizer s will provide standard size partitions free of charge.)
Please refer to the “Exhibitors’ Manual” for information about booth packages, including basic decor.
- Exhibition space during the Fair as well as the delivery/removal periods.
- Exhibitors' badges valid for the duration of the exhibition.
- Visitor invitations.
- Listing in various printed materials published by the Organizers and on the JIMTOF official website.
The Organizers will invoice Exhibitors for use of the following utilities and services after the Fair.
- Electricity, water supply and drainage, compressed air, communication equipment, and flooring works
- Visitor Invitations fees (if the number of invitations exceeds the specified number)
- Organization of Exhibitor workshops
- Advertisements in printed materials published by the Organizers
- Visitor registration system
- Registration of information on co-exhibitors and represented companies
- Other paid services provided by the Organizers
- Additive manufacturing machines (3D printers)
- Equipment and software for additive manufacturing machines
- Additive manufacturing machining
- Fabricating service
- Measuring machines
- Materials (Metals, resins, and ceramics)
- Other related products and technologies
* Some applications may not be accept ed depending on the situations of application.
- Please apply online using the "Exhibitor Application Form" only for this area on the official JIMTOF website.
If you would like to exhibit, please apply using the exhibitor application form below.Application Form only for the Additive Manufacturing Area
Please select the applicable type in "1. Application type".
*Click the form on the left for members of organizers, cooperating organizations, and domestic non-members companies.
For members of overseas associations and overseas non-members companies, please apply from the form on the right.
- If multiple companies apply to use the same booth, one
company shall act as the representative and be responsible for
the application, payment of fees, and all other required
For Exhibitors who are not the representative Exhibitor:
- Exhibitors with their own employees, products, and services at the exhibit booth shall be considered "co-exhibitors."
- Exhibitors without their own employees at the booth, but offer their own products and services shall be considered "represented companies."
- The representative submitting the application must have the appropriate authority within the applicant organization to sign the agreement to exhibit at the Area.
- Should any of the information provided in or with the application change at a later date, please notify the JIMTOF Fair Management Office at Tokyo Big Sight Inc. as soon as possible to obtain approval.
After an application is received, the Organizers will notify the applicant in writing to officially inform them that the application for participation in the Area has been approved by the end of March 2024. The agreement shall be deemed concluded when the Organizers send the official notification to the applicant that the application for participation in the exhibition has been approved. The Organizers will send Exhibitor the invoice of the booth rental fee after notification of participation in the exhibition officially. Exhibitors shall remit the amount specified to the designated bank account by the due date indicated on the invoice.
(Bank handling charges shall be borne by Exhibitors.)
Exhibitors may not cancel or modify the exhibition agreement, in principle, whether in whole or in part, once the agreement has been signed, except to the extent that the Exhibitor notifies Organizers of such intention in writing or otherwise and obtains its consent thereon, in which event, however, the Exhibitor shall be required to pay a penalty to Organizers in the amount set forth in the table below, according to the date that the Organizers receive notification in writing or otherwise from the Exhibitor.
|On or after the date on which the lump sum
payment for the booth rental fee is due
|100% of the booth rental fee
(total amount inclusive of the tax)
* When you apply for the exhibition, please check the "Provisions of Exhibition Agreement for Additive Manufacturing Area in JIMTOF 2024" on JIMTOF official website in conjunction with this Exhibition Guidelines.
* Display, Decor and handling of fire and hazardous materials shall comply with General Regulations of JIMTOF 2024(3 to 4).